Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blowing Bubbles

Funny, this monumental achievement does not seem to appear in the milestones charts in any of the parenting books we have.

Henry decided to blow bubbles in his cup with a straw today. And it was darn funny. I don't know if he picked it up from one of the older kids at the nanny's house or if he discovered it on his own, but he is now a straw cup bubble blowing aficionado. I cannot imagine how the books overlooked this milestone.

He is also pointing at things in books, sometimes they even correspond with the thing I ask him to point to! ;) He is pretty good at ID'ing the baby on a page. And when he sees the dogs he reaches for our dogs.

The nanny said when Henry went into the bathroom and saw the tub he said "Bat!"

But he still pretty much wants to eat dog food every chance he gets. I guess it's fair, the dogs want to eat his food whenever they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment